Your online portfolio
Your portfolio on an ipad
So many portfolio tools are for images or graphics. I am looking for something that covers all of interaction and visual design so I can show click throughs and design interactions as well as graphics.
I thought this an interesting opposite of an Agile “Done.” Agile is focused on an engineering methodology of done. Below is a start up methodology of done. They are very different.
I know this spectrum is very wide, but this is a good example of why each team has to define its operational rules and their definition of done. A team starting up will have a different definition of done from a legacy development team.
Done Manifesto: Or rather a get it done manifesto
- There are three states of being. Not knowing, action and completion.
- Accept that everything is a draft. It helps to get it done.
- There is no editing stage.
- Pretending you know what you’re doing is almost the same as knowing what you are doing, so just accept that you know what you’re doing even if you don’t and do it.
- Banish procrastination. If you wait more than a week to get an idea done, abandon it.
- The point of being done is not to finish but to get other things done.
- Once you’re done you can throw it away.
- Laugh at perfection. It’s boring and keeps you from being done.
- People without dirty hands are wrong. Doing something makes you right.
- Failure counts as done. So do mistakes.
- Destruction is a variant of done.
- If you have an idea and publish it on the internet, that counts as a ghost of done.
- Done is the engine of more.
http://www.fastcodesign.com/1665527/infographic-of-the-day-13-rules-for-realizing-your-creative-vision Article by Cliff Kuang of Co.Design